Information obligations for significant shareholders
In compliance with AIM Italia Issuer’s Regulations, whoever holds at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Friulchem S.p.A. is deemed to be a “Significant shareholder”.
Exceeding the 5% threshold and achieving or exceeding (over or below) 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66,6% and 90% makes up a “Substantial Change” that significant shareholders must report to Friulchem S.p.A.
To this purpose, within 4 trading days after the date of the transaction that resulted in the “Substantial Change”, the significant shareholder must report the following to Friulchem S.p.A.:
- The identities of significant shareholders involved;
- The date on which Friulchem S.p.A. was notified;
- The date of the Substantial Change in shares;
- The price, amount and category of Friulchem S.p.A. financial instruments involved;
- The nature of the transaction;
- The nature and extent of the significant shareholder’s contribution to the transaction.
The communication can be made using the attached form, anticipated via e-mail at the address email@example.com and subsequently sent in original via registered letter with return receipt to: Friulchem SpA, Via San Marco 23, Vivaro (PN).
Download the substantial change module
Evultis SA: 38,8%
Friulia S.p.A.: 23,8%
Fiduciaria Bernasconi SA: 6,3%