- In order to enter this section of the website and the admission document contained in this section of the website (the “Admission Document”), it is necessary to read and accept the following information which must be carefully evaluated before reading, accessing or using the information below in any way. By entering this section of the website, you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below, which may be modified or updated (and for this reason fully read at every access).
- The Admission Document available in this section of the website is a document for the admission of the ordinary shares (the “Shares”) and warrants (the “Warrants”) of Friulchem S.p.A. (the “Company”) on AIM Italia, a multilateral trading facility organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., and has been prepared in accordance with the AIM Italia Issuers’ Regulations (“Aim Italia Issuers’ Regulations“).
- The Admission Document and the transaction described therein are neither a public offer of financial instruments nor an admission of financial instruments in a regulated market, as defined in Legislative Decree 24 February 1998, no. 58, as subsequently amended, in Consob Regulation no. 11971 of 14 May 1999 (the “Issuers’ Regulation”) as subsequently amended and supplemented, and in the equivalent legal and statutory provisions applicable in foreign countries. The information made available in this section of the website are disclosed in compliance with articles 17 and 26 of the Aim Italia Issuers’ Regulation.
- Publication and distribution in other jurisdictions of the information contained in this section of the website, including the Admission Document, may be subject to legal or regulatory restrictions. Any person who comes into possession of this Admission Document must verify the existence of such regulations and restrictions and observe them.
- The following information and the Admission Document are accessible only to individuals or entities: (a) resident in Italy and without a domicile or, in any case, not currently residing in the United States of America, Australia, Japan, Canada, as well as any other Country where the dissemination of the Admission Document and/or of such information requires the approval of the competent local authorities or violates local rules or regulations (“Other Countries”) and (b) who are not “U.S. Person” as defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended, are not persons acting on their behalf or for their benefit without the existence of an appropriate registration or a specific exemption from registration under the United States Securities Act and applicable law.
- The “U.S. Person” as defined above are not allowed to access this website, temporarily or permanently store and save the Admission Document or any other form of information contained in this section of the website. For no reason and under no circumstances the Admission Document and any other information contained in this section of the website can be circulated, disseminated or distributed, directly or through third parties, outside Italy, in particular in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or the Other Countries; the Admission Document and any other information contained in this section of the website can be distributed or distributed to a “U.S. Person” in the sense indicated above. Failure to comply with this provision may result in a violation of the United States Securities Act of 1933 or applicable law in other jurisdictions.
- The information contained in this website (or any other website to which this website has hyperlinks) does not constitute an offer, solicitation or promotional activity in relation to financial instruments to any citizen or person residing in Canada, Australia, Japan or the United States of America or any other country in which such acts are not permitted without specific exemptions or authorizations from the competent authorities.
- The Shares and Warrants are not and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or with any regulatory authority of any State or other jurisdiction of the United States of America and cannot be offered or sold in the United States of America or to, or on behalf or for the benefit of, a U.S. Person, as defined above, in the absence of such registration or express exemption from such performance or in other countries where the offer of securities is restricted under applicable law.
- To access this section of the website, the Admission Document and any other information contained in this section of the website, I hereby declare under my full responsibility that I am resident in Italy and have no domicile and am not presently located in the United States of America, Australia, Japan, Canada in the Other Countries and that I am not a “U.S. Person” as defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended.